SFM Cloth Dolls with Attitude! NZ

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Riversdale Arts Exhibition Dolls

These are the dolls I have chosen to send to the Riversdale Arts Exhibition, coming up in July!

I loved making this one.  It was the paper hat that got me, but I just happened to have made a wee head accidentally when I was making the Anzac Dolls!  Then I saw an idea that someone had done in Art Doll Quarterly, in clay and knew this would fit!  

I call this "Bird Watcher!"

This besom lass is what I have called "Moulin Rouge"!

 She has that Tarty, coquettish look of confidence and resiliance that I admire!  And she stands alone!  Since this pic, I have added Earrings.
This is my "Old Friends Keep You Sane"! It is a pattern I designed and for sale on Etsy and Fabric Addictions. I made a stand for them and she is resting her hand on his shoulder.  Her stick is glued in place too.

I am in the process of designing another pattern just now too, so watch this space!

1 comments:

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Wonderful dolls. They should be exciting for many to view at the Riversdale Art Exhibition. The little boy and elderly couple have such expression. Good work.