SFM Cloth Dolls with Attitude! NZ

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome to "SFM Cloth Dolls with Attitude!"

This is where I want to share my interests in cloth dollmaking, and I hope you will make comments on my work and help inspire me with your ideas as I hope to inspire you with my work!  I am passionate about making all cloth dolls and I get excited about learning new cloth dollmaking techniques, which I want to pass on to others who share my interests.  I hope you will follow my blog and see what I can come up with that's new and interesting.  This is my latest doll pattern, which is getting a lot of good comments from my favourite website Cloth Doll Artistry!

2 comments:

Mardi said...

Hi Sharon, how do I buy this pattern??? I am in Australia, and recently found your blog and would love to make this doll... Thanks, Mardi

Sharon M said...

Hi Mardi!
You can buy my patterns using Pay Pal, or Trademe NZ, or directly from me. If you email me directly, I can give you my bank details to deposit the money into, whatever is best for you. My patterns normally sell for $18 NZ.